Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Motoe3user
Fanfold Paper
Views: 242
Message 1 of 3

Moto e3 power call hang up in pocket

I flashed a stock rom of moto e3 power downloaded from internet. I received OTA after installing that rom.  Now I'm facing call hang up in pocket problem. While phone in pocket call gets hang up or disconnected.Please help anyone and is there any reliable source for stock rom. I searched everywhere but no official stock rom is available or is there a way to know installed rom is tampered or untouched.

Any solution for call hangup? 

KarlBeckman
802.11n
Views: 220
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto e3 power call hang up in pocket

When you modifed the Motorola stock ROM code with other code of dubious origin that someone posted on the internet, you voided the hardware warranty and lost factory software support for your phone.  Motorola normally does not supply stock ROM code or discuss user methods to verify code authenticity.  One workaround for next time is DO NOT FLASH WITH BOGUS CODE!

Highlighted
Motoe3user
Fanfold Paper
Views: 204
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto e3 power call hang up in pocket

Dear friend I learnt my lesson then why there would be any next time....by the way I didn't face any problem except call hang up and slow internet but these problem could be due to other factors also not necessarily because of a dubious rom perhaps the rom I installed is the original one, I'm getting ota. Perhaps not

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More