Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 1 of 6 (444 Views)

Need help for moto e3 power

I want to install a custom rom on my moto e3 power because the stock rom is not giving all the features that i want and also has a issue of battery draining which is not there in a rom named ressurection remix which is based on Android 7.0. Someone please tell me the procedure to install it properly and yes also tell me if any problem comes then will moto Android developer help me or not. 

And if there is any official rom already available then tell me i would install that.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 2 of 6 (283 Views)

Re: Need help for moto e3 power

Can someone give me the list of all official custom roms for moto e3 power and if it cant be discussed here in this forum then please tell me where can i discussed this. 

Moto developers please don't leave this blank this time please help me. 

if nothing can be said here in this forum then please mail me personally. I will be very grateful to you. 

Experts and Developers please help. 

Moto Sr Moderator
Message 3 of 6 (222 Views)

[ Edited ]

Srn22 wrote:

Can someone give me the list of all official custom roms for moto e3 power and if it cant be discussed here in this forum then please tell me where can i discussed this. 

Moto developers please don't leave this blank this time please help me. 

if nothing can be said here in this forum then please mail me personally. I will be very grateful to you. 

Experts and Developers please help. 

You can discuss it here in the developers forum. This is a user to user forum - there is no guarantee anyone will answer. 

There are many active forums online that cater to flashing and modding. Since more is allowed, people usually post elsewhere. If you use google to type in words flashing and modding android and your model, I am sure you will find many sites that can help you. 

Google is really a great tool for finding information. Have you tried it?

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 4 of 6 (212 Views)

i tried google and i saw everything on xda developer threads and got many roms also but i would prefer if i get some helps from the official experts and developers of my device because one of my friend owns a yu yureka black and the devs out there help them so i tried if motorola may help me but i feel i may not get ANY HELP .

THANKS ATLAST YOU OFFICIALY SAID THAT ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO GET HELP FROM YOU ALL.

THANKS FOR REPLY ALPHA DOG.

I MAY FOLLOW XDA DEVS IT WOULD BE BETTER.

THANKS TILL WHERE YOU SUPPORTED.

GOODBYE OFFICIAL MOTO.

Moto Sr Moderator
Message 5 of 6 (205 Views)

Srn22 wrote:

i tried google and i saw everything on xda developer threads and got many roms also but i would prefer if i get some helps from the official experts and developers of my device because one of my friend owns a yu yureka black and the devs out there help them so i tried if motorola may help me but i feel i may not get ANY HELP .

THANKS ATLAST YOU OFFICIALY SAID THAT ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO GET HELP FROM YOU ALL.

THANKS FOR REPLY ALPHA DOG.

I MAY FOLLOW XDA DEVS IT WOULD BE BETTER.

THANKS TILL WHERE YOU SUPPORTED.

GOODBYE OFFICIAL MOTO.

Motorola only supports the software motorola creates. If you want to change the OS on your home computer from Windows to FreeBSD, do you think Dell could help? All those roms you see are written by other people - moto has no knowledge of what is in those roms. 

Unless someone from Motorola wants to volunteer their time on this forum to help others with custom roms, you will not get any motorola help. There is no official help for flashing custom roms. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 6 of 6 (201 Views)

no i dont but they have a bios on the system for flexibility of installing os but phones doesnt so i wanted just a little help .
STILL THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE TIME.
Top kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count