Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA CITRUS™
All Forum Topics
Options

20125 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2600 Signins

65343 Page Views

• Views: 65343
  • Message 11 of 15

Re: Weird Update today!?

2010-12-22, 18:43 PM

Yep, there is an update. Because we only have about six owners here on our site we didn't run a pre-soak test like we usually would. I wasn't exactly sure when it was rolling out myself!

Glad to know you all received it!

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

79 Posts

12-05-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 12 of 15

2010-12-22, 18:58 PM

Matt....thanks, but....... exactly what was the update??? None of us seem to know on this end??? Mine went a bit weird and even tried a 2nd time and failed that time. I "believe" it succeeded the first time, but just what was it lol? Mark has the same firmware version as Eric and I and did not get an update so that tells me it was something else?

Options

79 Posts

12-05-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 13 of 15

2010-12-29, 1:28 AM

I'm really begging to think Moto doesn't pay much attention to this forum. Too busy with all the high end phones I reckon....

Options

1717 Posts

11-12-2009

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 14 of 15

2010-12-29, 17:34 PM

Tony, I apologize.  I'm a volunteer for Motorola who tries to assist users with questions and issues.  Unfortunately, the lack of official information or comment is not unique to the Citrus forum and is my single largest disappointment.  Though some might think of us as "insiders", we're not (in my experience) a party to significantly more information than you.  My sources are generally the internet and my own personal product and application experience.  Please be assured I'll help you with anything useful I may learn.

I've noticed in current Verizon promotions in my area that the Citrus is being offered free to new service subscribers, which to me is a great value. - MarkC

Options

79 Posts

12-05-2010

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 15 of 15

2010-12-29, 20:29 PM

Mark I too saw the Free offer by Verizon. Hopefully there will be many more users. Mark you've been a tremendous help, trust me! I just feel the official Moto folks are letting us down. Matt's little post about the latest update for which we still have no idea what it was is a good example of lack of support. He acknowledged the update on the 22nd at which time I asked for calcification the same day and have yet received any response nearly a week later . He gave no clue to what it was and I then asked and have never gotten a reply. I realize you can only do what you can in an instance like this based on what info or lack of thereof Moto might feed you and this case, not much. I was going to launch an effort to hit all these tech sites with reviews and invite the folks here with a link. You or I (especially you) may be able to help, but if the official Moto folks aren't going to be active an participate in their own product forums I've held off from that effort. Like I said I think most effort on the part of the official Moto guys is placed on the higher end phones or there just have been very slow/low sales of the phone and not enough on the market to garner their interest in support of the Citrus.

Tony

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms