Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eric126
What's DOS?
Views: 1,969
Message 1 of 6

Quick question.....

I can not for th life of me remember how to bring up my download history. Any help?

1of7627
Bit Torrent
Message 2 of 6

Re: Quick question.....

Download history?  Do you mean through the browser?  I know how to do it through XScope, but not the native browser.  I'll see if I can find out. - MarkC

eric126
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 6

Yeah, never mind...you just answered the question...Smiley Happy I rarely look at the list, I keep forgetting to go through the browser, not the file manager. Thanks, Mark!

ps - re: browsers, I just installed Dolphin, really like the tweaks to the UI they put in that beat the stock browser.

1of7627
Bit Torrent
Message 4 of 6

Eric, the Dolphin has always been a favorite browser.  I've been using XScope Pro on my D2 for some time now and it's great.  There's a bit of a learning curve, but I've gotten pretty familiar with it.  Don't know if it will run on the Cirtrus, but there's a free version if you're game.  The appbrain page on it is here:

http://www.appbrain.com/app/xscope-browser-web-file/sui.m

eric126
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 6

I looked at XScope, and it likes 2.2 or better. When I trade up, I'll give it a try if it's still current. As an aside, a co-worker just got the new Samsung Charge - that is a big damn phone...Smiley Happy

1of7627
Bit Torrent
Message 6 of 6

eric126 wrote:

a co-worker just got the new Samsung Charge - that is a big damn phone...:)

Yeah, you're right.  There's a boatload of new phones either out or due during the summer by the major manufacturers that feature 4.3 displays or thereabouts.  But, that's what buyers want when the stream Netflix...  - MarkC