Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jad81878
What's DOS?
Views: 1,066
Message 1 of 3

bluetooth help

my laptop doesnt have bluetooth software. where can i get it for a motorola citrus?

1of7627
Bit Torrent
Message 2 of 3

Re: bluetooth help

Bluetooth software for PC's isn't device specific.  Here's a link to Broadcom's Bluetooth software download site.  This should provide you with connectivity.

http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php

ahungate5661
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 3

Re: bluetooth help

Can anyone help me with a bluetooth issue?  I have a motorola citrus and just purchased a 2012 Kia Soul.  I have paired the phone and connected it and can use it to dial via voice commands, however the car does not recognize any names from my phone book.  I can dial a number by actually saying the phone number itself but if I say "call Adam" for example it says it cannot understand me, now my phone book has downloaded and does each time I connect the phone, I read in the car manual that sometimes contacts are listed with last name first i.e. Hungate, Adam, I have tried saying the name with last name first and that does not work, heck I tried Bob, both ways of course it sounds the same and that doesn't work?  Why is it the Kia can understand words like dial, call, by name, end, cancel, and numerical digit between 0-9 yet it cannot recognize my contact names?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!