Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tbonebmf
What's DOS?
Views: 1,202
Message 1 of 3

wx445 motorola citrus contacts

it seems that the contacts on my motorola citrus are stored on the phone. is there any way possible for me to transfer them to my  sd card so that i can put them on my pc? i appreciate any ideas.

tbonebmf
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 3

Re: wx445 motorola citrus contacts

tbonebmf here and i think i have answered this myself. there evidentaly is no way to transfer contacts from phone to sd card. the contacts would have to be  changed to a vcard format and i guess that just cant be done. however, i did find freeware by mobile action called android sync manager wifi. this installs to your pc and phone both. this allows you to export your contacts, pictures and the like to your pc using wifi. once i found it i had a fairly easy time downloading and installing. i had no problems with compatability and it all ran fine on startup.i hope that this is useful information. i would be glad to answer any questions about this that i can.

1of7627
Bit Torrent
Message 3 of 3

Re: wx445 motorola citrus contacts

Glad that you were able to find an app that worked for you and thanks for the tip.  I have my phone contacts synced with my Gmail account, and once in Gmail there are several import/export/format options available.  - MarkC