Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
natlu2809
What's DOS?
Views: 445
Message 1 of 6

Help ! Wont boot - red moto only

I restarted my phone yesterday, or rather tried to - but it will not boot - it gets as far as the shimmering red M symbol but no farther. The only way to shut down ore try again is to remove the battery. Have also tried with USB connected, and with sim card removed. Battery shows 90% charge when USB connected.

Have tried hardware reset but it never shows the menu.

This phone is only a couple of weeks old and Im severely disapointed, my first time back to Motorola after many years away. It seemed like a good phone, but this is a great inconvenience. Can you help me please ?

CarmenC
Token Ring
Message 2 of 6

Re: Help ! Wont boot - red moto only

Hi natlu2809,

Please contact our customer service in order to discuss further actions: http://on.fb.me/HSxcRx

Carmen

mkttr
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 6

Hi natlu2809,

it seems another motherboard matter. If it is so, it needs new motherboard. Im waiting over 1 month for my phone. Motorola's service quality is TERRIBLE. Good luck, wait patiently like as Godot.

natlu2809
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 6

Did an RMA on it via Amazon where I bought it, hope the second one doesnt brick too, otherwise I switch brand - and that would be a real shame. Hope you haven t had the same experience.

mkttr
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 6

I bought phone from local seller not Amazon. I opened many RMA from Motorola Global, Turkey, Teleservice(service contractor).There is no answer,solution etc. We are waiting our Godot -my phones replacement motherboard.Motorola loves much Turkish Scandal Distrubutor Company and custhelp's cool help desk staff!

nelly2013
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 6

My phone does exactly the same thing. I've already had it sent away and fixed once and now its doing exactly the same thing after only a month of being fixed. I thought Motorola was meant to be a god brand im thinking otherwise now.