Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VenkatMC
Blue Screen Again
Views: 460
Message 1 of 3

My XT321 Restarts frequently

I flashed my Mobile XT321 ----deleted as per House rules---10/07/13 --- after a while working with my Indian firmware. I have already flashed my mobile more than 10 times with various firmwares using----deleted---

Since the prior OS offers a elegant Lock-Screen (Four-key ICS kind of circle lock-screen) and a better Dialer app which never hangs up I choose it. I rooted it, removed the bolt-ware facebook, twitter, Default gallery and replaced with quickpic and link2sd.

I have already installed the same firmware few months earlier, I faced no problem. Now unfortunately my mobile restarts frequently, I noticed that my RAM was gradually drained to Zero MB prior to restart but couldn't find the exact application causing it. During few quick restarts forced by the above problem, the mobile fails to recognize the SIM cards.

Now getting annoyed by it while using GPS in outdoors, while composing SMS etc. I am really worried since even after re-flashing the mobile several times, I face the same problem again. Need help Smiley Happy  

------------------------

EDITED by Nicole ---10/07/13--- as per the house rules

------------------------

MotoAgent
MotoAgent
Message 2 of 3

Re: My XT321 Restarts frequently

Hey  VenkatMC,

As per the house rules I had to edit your comment. We cannot provisde support with that I am afraid as we are the official forum, however I am sure you will find help and advice with like minded people on other forums.

Just reading through your post though...I know that our repair centres do not downgrade phones for a reason and I would pinpoint the issue to trying to downgrade it.

It might be necessary to ask a repair centre in your region to help you out for a fee.

Hope that helps, let me know if you need an address for a repair centre.

Cheers,

Nicole

VenkatMC
Blue Screen Again
Message 3 of 3

Re: My XT321 Restarts frequently

Thank you Nicole yes... Gonna take my mobile to Moto Repair centre.