Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bev
What's DOS?
Views: 241
Message 41 of 43

Re: Defy+ MB526 Restarting several times per day

My MB526+ was received back today after a warranty repair.  I hoping that the rebooting probem has been fixed and the even bigger probem for me is the Authentication Error when I access my emails.  Please, please - I just want a phone that works with no hassles.

Time will tell but I have my fingers crossed anyway. 

rameshswear
Paper Tape
Message 42 of 43

hi mb526,

My phone is rebooting frequently many time when im using data enabled, and downlaod anything from internet. can u pls anyone telll me the solution , can i change the OS for jelybean to solve this. pls let me know the solution immediatly.

Can i use Jelly bean 4.1.2 for defy plus.

spanner1
Punch Card
Message 43 of 43

rameshswear said:

hi mb526,

My phone is rebooting frequently many time when im using data enabled, and downlaod anything from internet. can u pls anyone telll me the solution , can i change the OS for jelybean to solve this. pls let me know the solution immediatly.

Can i use Jelly bean 4.1.2 for defy plus.

View original

If you read the above comments you'll see that for most people a repair is required to solve this problem. If your phone is under warranty then get in contact with Motorola to repair it.

As I mentioned in your other thread, there is no Jellybean update to be released for the Defy/Defy+ as stated by Motorola.