cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SudRaw
What's DOS?
Views: 373
Message 1 of 7

Not Able To Create an Account in MotoBLUR!!!

Hi all,

I purchased motorola defy plus few days back and since that day i'm not able to create an account with "motoblur",

I've an active data pack in my phone still no solution!!

everytime i try to create one my phone says"An error Ocurred please try later",

I'm currently in bangalore (India),my operator is vodafone.

I dont know what i'm missing please help me!!!!Cry

Sagarkamat
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 7

Re: Not Able To Create an Account in MotoBLUR!!!

i believe this is Motorola software problem. can u jus check ur Android version number? My motoblur used to work when i bought the phone. but after i did  software update update from 2.3.4 to 2.3.6, i started getting the aove error u mentioned. the same msg also gets displayed when u try to check for updates from the phone

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 3 of 7

Is your Defy Vodaphone branded, or branded to a particular carrier? Is your IMEI correct in your profile?

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
SudRaw
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 7

Sagarkamat said:

i believe this is Motorola software problem. can u jus check ur Android version number? My motoblur used to work when i bought the phone. but after i did  software update update from 2.3.4 to 2.3.6, i started getting the aove error u mentioned. the same msg also gets displayed when u try to check for updates from the phone

hi, I've recently purchased this phone and it already has android 2.3.6,dont know its been 2 days and im not able to login.Smiley Sad

Sagarkamat
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 7

SudRaw said:

Sagarkamat said:

hi, I've recently purchased this phone and it already has android 2.3.6,dont know its been 2 days and im not able to login.Smiley Sad

Try clicking on check for updates in Settings. if u get the same error, i think Motorola has a problem with its 2.3.6 version.

Jib1
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 7

I am also facing the same problem after resetting the phone. So now the problem is can't able to sync my social networking sites to my phone. What is the solution for this problem?. But I can able to login motoblur in my desktop.

luilao
802.11n
Message 7 of 7

What connection are you using to setup your Motoblur account?