Views: 369
Message 1 of 6

defy +, change mthr board cz of sme sftware crrptd

vichuz
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 6

Re: defy +, change mthr board cz of sme sftware crrptd

I thought it will be software complaint but when I gave my phone to an authorized dealer in delhi, they told one of the software in my phone was corrupted and I will need to change complete mother board and it will cost me 4000 INR.

I cant understand the logic behind their decision. How can a product like motorolas motherboard fail just because of a software.????????

Currently I am not having those details. Can you arrange a call to my mobile number so that I will be ablke to provide those details

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 3 of 6

My understanding is that it's entirely possible to brick a phone with the wrong software, meaning that the hardware is permanently damaged.  However, you're discussing a Motorola Defy, and this is the X forum.  Maybe a moderator will move the thread to somewhere you can get better assistance.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 4 of 6

~~~ MOVED TO CORRECT FORUM LOCATION ~~~
vichuz
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 6

the motorola people are telling one among 1000 phones face this problem, and why should i suffet just because i got that one phone among 1000 phones, i havent even used it for 12 mnths,,,i spoend my so many months saving to buy that phone and cant spend 4000 inr again to change mother board just because of some software

vichuz
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 6

the motorola people are telling one among 1000 phones face this problem, and why should i suffet just because i got that one phone among 1000 phones, i havent even used it for 12 mnths,,,i spoend my so many months saving to buy that phone and cant spend 4000 inr again to change mother board just because of some software