Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA ELECTRIFY™ 2
All Forum Topics
Options

9 Posts

11-14-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Electrify 2 Stock ROM

2012-11-14, 0:48 AM

Does anyone know where to get the Electrify 2 stock ROM?  The reason I ask is that I did an OTA update right after I got the phone and was upgraded from 6.7.3-130 to 6.7.3-144.  Apparently, this version was pulled shortly after as it was an engineering test build.  So, I have been stuck with this ROM every since.  It really makes me wonder if this is the root cause of some of the issues I have with this phone.  Of course, USCC won't give me another phone, since they can't really find anything "wrong" with it, but I never can get it to replicate the issues at the store.  I am also afraid that when the 4.1 update is released, their servers may think I have a hacked phone and I won't be able to upgrade.  Any ideas?

Options

4 Posts

09-18-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Electrify 2 Stock ROM

2012-11-21, 1:09 AM

HERE IT IS!!!!! FINALLY (removed) THANKS to (removed). I used it repair my hard bricked XT881 Electrify 2, flashed with (removed) and whala! back to stock. This IS a MUST HAVE for all E2 owners, so go check it out. Here is the link.

Thanks again (removed)!

(link removed)

here is what's inside the zip file

edited by joelbon. This is all out of bounds to talk about on this forum per site rules. You will need to go elsewhere to discuss it.

Locking thread.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms