Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA ELECTRIFY™ M
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

01-27-2013

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Notification Alert

2013-01-27, 0:57 AM

My phone is showing a voicemail notification in the notification window.  However, there isn't a voicemail on my phone--I have checked it several times.  When I pull down on the notification window, and try to select the 'x' to delete it from my notifcation window, the 'x' isn't available to be selected. I have even tried shutting my phone off, but every time I turn it back on, it automatically notifies me with a sound, shows up in my circles notifcation, and appears in the notifcation window.  Any help to clear it would be appreciated.

Answer
Options

9 Posts

11-14-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

Re: Notification Alert

2013-01-27, 4:16 AM

You can either call USCC and they will clear it, or you can user another phone, leave yourself a voicemail, then go in and check it and delete it.  That is usually what I do to clear mine out when it won't disappear.  It drives me crazy when it won't go away!

Replies(1)
Answer
Options

9 Posts

11-14-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 2

Re: Notification Alert

2013-01-27, 4:16 AM

You can either call USCC and they will clear it, or you can user another phone, leave yourself a voicemail, then go in and check it and delete it.  That is usually what I do to clear mine out when it won't disappear.  It drives me crazy when it won't go away!

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms