Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kaitysmommy2001
What's DOS?
Views: 79
Message 1 of 5

Electrify: Default to full web browsing?

Hi there!

Just bought my Electrify yesterday, and I can't find a setting to change the default browsing away from the web version. I always like using the full version rather than the mobile - just switched from a Desire and that was an easy change - PLEASE tell me there is a way to change it here!

Also, do I have to manually search for and download apps I already had downloaded on my previous device? When I go into the Market and my apps, nothing shows. I thought they would sync?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 5

Re: Electrify: Default to full web browsing?

Welcome to the Motorola Forums!

Try the Dolphin browser in the Android Market. I believe it has a setting to

switch away from mobile view

Someone can correct me if I am wrong but I believe that apps are linked with

the Google account. I think that only purchased apps show up when you

switch phones but use the same Google account.

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
kaitysmommy2001
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 5

Thank you for the quick response! I have downloaded Dolphin, and just can't find the setting. It's making me a little crazy! I'll keep looking...

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 4 of 5

Goto

http://www.dolphin-browser.com/support

See the section about "What is User Agent"

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
chucker1
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 5

you can go to androidmarket.com on the web and see all the apps you have downloaded to your phone and all the apps you purchased login using your google account user name and password the go to library just found out about from a Motorola tech the other day have not used it much yet but I was told there is a way to reinstall of your Apps for there.

update Click on Install and you will have an option to send app back to you phone