Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ptnomad
What's DOS?
Views: 74
Message 1 of 7

Electrify: Zumocast availability

I just bought the electrify and on 4 different pamphlets i have 'selling' me on the phone, zumocast is one of the touted features.  Says i can download from android but when i try it says this phone is not supported.  From what i can tell on this site, it says not available on android.  Am i missing something here?  It must be available as it is a selling point for this particular phone. 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 7

Re: Electrify: Zumocast availability

ptnomad wrote:

I just bought the electrify and on 4 different pamphlets i have 'selling' me on the phone, zumocast is one of the touted features.  Says i can download from android but when i try it says this phone is not supported.  From what i can tell on this site, it says not available on android.  Am i missing something here?  It must be available as it is a selling point for this particular phone. 

Welcome to the Forums!

I just installed Zumocast on my Photon, which is pretty much the same phone as the Electrify.

Reboot your phone and go here:  https://market.android.com/details?id=com.motorola.zumocast&feature=search_result

And try it again.

Or go on your phone and search for Zumocast in the market.

You also have to install it on your pc/mac.

It really if a great app!

Thanks,

J

ptnomad
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 7

Thanks but i tried it again...same.  downloads, installs then says this device is not supported.  Zumocast.com says 'sorry zumocast is currently not supported on android'.  I'm getting aggravated!  Thanks tho..any other ideas?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 4 of 7

ptnomad wrote:

Thanks but i tried it again...same.  downloads, installs then says this device is not supported.  Zumocast.com says 'sorry zumocast is currently not supported on android'.  I'm getting aggravated!  Thanks tho..any other ideas?

I did notice that Zumocast on the Market had an update today. Was it recently that you tried to install it?

I'll pass this along to the Moto team to look at.

Thanks,

J

ptnomad
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 7

Thanks for the quick reply!  Yeah, just updated about 15 min ago...right before my post.  Any help would be appreciated.

ptnomad
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 7

Hmmm ... just tried the update again on the android market, about an hour after my last attempt...seems it worked this time!!  Now to get going on it.   

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 7 of 7

Very nice. Glad it worked for you this time. I was just about to send out an

email about this. Thanks for keeping me posted.

Thanks,

J

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4g