Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mihajlovic1954
What's DOS?
Views: 176
Message 1 of 3

Good bye, Moto

After years of being a Motorola customer, I've had enough.  I've been a Moto customer since they offered a bag phone.

But, since Andoid, I've been fooled, and abondanded too many times.  First phone was the devour, then the droid, then droid 2, then droid x and now, the elecrify.

Everytime I got one of those phones, before I had a chance to charge it up, Moto releaseed a new phone, and would only support the new stuff.

Now with Electrify NOT getting ICS, I've left.  I'm now the happy owner of a Samsung Siii, with ICS, and Jelly bean coming soon.

Best of luck to you Moto owners, I've enjoyed reading status on these forum's, it even got heated back in the day when the devour was abondaned.  May times I've learned stuff, and even helped at times.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 3

Re: Good bye, Moto

$100.00 rebate from Motorola to trade up to a Jelly Bean capable phone from you Electrify at USC. http://www.mototradeup.com/

Presently the Electrify 2 and the Electrify M are qualified replacements.

mrpackerguy
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 3

Re: Good bye, Moto

US Cellular told me it is $100 off retail price.  So $100 off $500 is really only another way Motorola [edited for implied profanity] it's customers.

Edited:  implied profanity removed.  Please review the Motorola Forums House Rules.