Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
forestlawn
What's DOS?
Views: 644
Message 1 of 3

Need feedback on password managers for Moto Electr

I am hoping to get some feedback from other Motorola Electrify users concerning password managers for androids. I use Kaspersky password manager on my desktop. Some of the features I like is "auto fill "and "password generator "and finally, user friendly. I've looked on Google play, but it's tough deciding which is best, so I thought I would ask the group for their input. If the paid version is recommended, that's all right.

I just want a password manager from my android that can store all my passwords, generate passwords and fill in the blanks when logging into a website. I look forward to your suggestions and comments. Thank you in advance. Forest

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 3

Re: Need feedback on password managers for Moto Electr

My favorite Password Manager is LastPass. It is $12 a year, but it has the advantage of being able to be used on just about any platform. It will do everything you want + will hold your cc info, bank info and more.

There is an Android app. There is a Dolphin add-on that will sign you in automatically to sites if you so choose. 

I could really go on and on about LastPass. Check it out for yourself. Hope this helps.

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 3 of 3

Re: Need feedback on password managers for Moto Electr

I use eWallet from ilium software. They don't charge a early fee and they have multiple versions. They have a cloud version, but i use the standard version and one license works for windows and mac for the entire house. They have android and iphone versions that sync back to the computer too.

I have been a customer since their early versions for palm and iPaq. they actually answer customer service inquiries by phone and email.

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum