cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReMarkable1
What's DOS?
Views: 433
Message 51 of 112

Re: Quits playing notification/ring sounds, WHY?

gvitale said:

I have the same problem with my Electrify. Has anyone found a solution to this problem yet? 

View original

If you find a solution please let me know.  Only thing that fixes mine is a power off, power on cycle.

gvitale
What's DOS?
Message 52 of 112

That's the same way mine gets fixed. I'll post if i find tje solution. Byw has anyone seen a post talking about the phone display not shutting off when plugged in charging? The only it shuts pff is if i unplug it , or manually shut it off with the button
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 53 of 112

That's the same way mine gets fixed. I'll post if i find tje solution. Byw has anyone seen a post talking about the phone display not shutting off when plugged in charging? The only it shuts pff is if i unplug it , or manually shut it off with the button

In applications>>>development, there is a setting for "stay awake: screen will never sleep while charging."  Is this enabled on your device?

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
ReMarkable1
What's DOS?
Message 54 of 112

Mine does the same thing
ReMarkable1
What's DOS?
Message 55 of 112

eaccents said:

In applications>>>development, there is a setting for "stay awake: screen will never sleep while charging."  Is this enabled on your device?

View original

Mine is unchecked always has been

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 56 of 112

I don't think that anyone answered whether or not they have run their device in Safe Mode to try to see if they can get their notification sounds to sound off consistently....or did I miss a post?

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
gvitale
What's DOS?
Message 57 of 112

Yep it was checked. Working, now, thanks! How do you run it on safe mode?
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 58 of 112

gvitale said:

Yep it was checked. Working, now, thanks! How do you run it on safe mode?View original

• Power down.  Wait a minute.

• Power the phone up.

• When you see the Dual core screen count to 3 then press both volume buttons.

• Then keep holding until you see safe mode on lock screen after Now screen.

• Note:  You can get out of Safe Mode by just powering down, then power up normally.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 59 of 112

ReMarkable said:

eaccents said:

View original

Mine is unchecked always has been

Are you able to try out different cables?  The Moto devices seem to be kind of particular about cables....I'd try OEM Motorola ones first.

JProkash
What's DOS?
Message 60 of 112

Finally I found a thread that has my problems on it too. Both my wife and I have Electrifies purchased 8 months ago. Having very similar problems as stated above however the most annoying thing I haven't seen anyone else post is that this is happening with the alarm also.

Just the stock app Alarm and Timer. Also happens with texts/phonecalls/Pandora/Youtube (both mobile site and app).

This phone is not rooted (don't even know how to do that Smiley Happy ) No "tasker" app or anything like that all. Can't pinpoint it to an exact timeframe of when it started.

Are we still at a point that nobody has a clear solution on this at all? Phone is under warranty still. Best chance just to call up US Cellular and see what they have to say about it?

Thanks in advance.