Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
n_thacker
What's DOS?
Views: 402
Message 1 of 4

Weird Problems with Electrify

I am facing a unique problem with my Electrify. When I switch on my handset, I get the Motorola logo but after that the screen flicker and it goes off. The handset is though working but nothing is visible on screen.

Can someone help me with this problem.

Thx

Highlighted
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 4

Re: Weird Problems with Electrify

My first thought was maybe you don't have enough charge...

How can you tell that the handset is working?  

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
n_thacker
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 4

@eaccents,

The battery is fully charged. What has the battery got to do with screen flickering. Also i get incoming calls but screen does not display anything.

Have done factory reset twice

I have done what all can think off, so no silly plz. What I am expecting is some expert opinion.

Is this a software issue or Hardware problem ?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 4 of 4

n_thacker said:

@eaccents,

The battery is fully charged. What has the battery got to do with screen flickering. Also i get incoming calls but screen does not display anything.

Have done factory reset twice

I have done what all can think off, so no silly plz. What I am expecting is some expert opinion.

Is this a software issue or Hardware problem ?

View original

Sorry, not an expert--just a user of a similar device with an opinion (that you likely have a hardware issue since FDRs have not resolved your issue).

Please feel free to contact Motorola directly by clicking the Moto Care link above for more expert assistance.

Good luck! Smiley Happy

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."