Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Murthy
What's DOS?
Views: 1,192
Message 1 of 2

Motorola Fire - Contacts Issue

I`m using Motorola Fire, it was working all fine for 10 days, but All of the sudden the contact options did not respond and  I can`t open anything that has something to do with my CONTACTS.... I can`t open MESSAGING...even WHAT`S APP and ofcourse CONTACTS itself. I get a message saying "In process android.process.acore is not responding". I cant make any outgoing calls due to this and just getting incoming calls without the Name display.

I am getting pissed out, since i can do anything with this . I have reset to Reset Factory setting multiple times but the same issue persists. Let me know incase if you have any solution.

Regards

Murthy

S_Roy
What's DOS?
Views: 1,192
Message 2 of 2

Re: Motorola Fire - Contacts Issue

Hello Murthy,

Have you taken the handset to the authorised service centre? If not, I suggest let them have a look while it's still in warranty. In general, as an advise, always limit the number of third party applications as many of them conflict with the phone software. Personally, I feel that most of the Android Market/Google Play Store apps suck - unwarranted permissions, data/memory hog and other plagueing issues with most of them.

Keep posting the updates.