Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brjohnsmith
What's DOS?
Views: 1,602
Message 1 of 3

Motorola Fire XT317 - preinstaller applications

Hi,

I have Motorola FIre XT317 and I have problem with store application, memory and store issue.

This device has only 512MB to store the applications, however, it comes installed many applications and it is impossible you install the application that you want to. Besides it, I am not able to install the application using SD, even if I am using any software, it hangs and the applications need to be back to phone memory.

EDIT: Removed sentence - discussion violates house rules.

If anyone knows how to remove preinstaller software, I would appreciate it a lot in receiving any information.

tks.

Message was edited by: AlphaDog

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 3

Re: Motorola Fire XT317 - preinstaller applications

If the programs do not show up as ones you can uninstall, then it is not possible to uninstall them.

There is no work around unless T-mobile releases an update that allows this.

Also, discussions of hacking are not allowed on this forum.

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
brjohnsmith
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 3

Re: Motorola Fire XT317 - preinstaller applications

ok, tks, it is my opinion, please, close this thread, and no comments. when I bought this mobile, I thought having bought a modern device, since it is new in the market. I also thought that it would be possible to use SD instead of phone memory. I really think that it is crazy make a phone this way. Thats too bad. So, I will change phone on the first opportunity.