Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Raul
What's DOS?
Views: 309
Message 1 of 61

Motonav content for those who lost it

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to the support of the community, we found a way to send you the content in case you lost it from your SD card.

If you would like to get it, please send me a private message with your email address and Milestone 15 digit IMEI number and I'll let you know how to proceed.

Thank you,

Raul

Juventinorado1
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 61

Re: Motonav content for those who lost it

Hi, I lost you all to sd card information. Please send motonav.

Mark (Forums Manager) Says: Never post your email address online in a forum as you could become subject to spam. Use the Private Message capability it keeps your email address private.

Message was edited by: Mark (Forums Manager)

col0320
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 61

Raul please send this Motonav content to me please. I have gone backwards and forwards between my carrier and Motorola five times and I still cannot get this link. Please sent it to me at

Mark (Forums Manager) Says: Never post your email address online in a forum as you could become subject to spam. Use the Private Message capability it keeps your email address private.

Message was edited by: Mark (Forums Manager)

raams_gr
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 61

Hi, I had the India maps preloaded and by mistake deleted the directories. Can u help get back the content. my mail id is

Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 5 of 61

As Raul requested please send him a Private message instead of posting your email on the site. We don't want you to get spam. Just click on Raul in the left column at it will take you to his profile. Then Click Private Message in the right column on his profile. Please make sure you tell him why you're sending him your email address.

Thanks!

Mark

Support Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
col0320
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 61

I tried to do this by sending a private email but when I tried I saw on the site that Raul had a private email address and so I was not able to send him anything and had to post on the site. I have to congratulate Raul thought because after weeks of trying to add Motonav on my Milestone and being sent backwards and forwards from my carrier and Motorola, his recommendation was the ONLY source of help that allowed me to achieve success.

Moto Emeritus
Message 7 of 61

@Col0320

Please use the Private Message feature. Sending an email is completely different thing.

Mark

Support Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
robertherobot
What's DOS?
Message 8 of 61

Still wondering on the promised  'prompt' reply that hasn't come through.I'm on the verge of my patience  with Motorola with this thing.I've bought TWO milestones for car navigation-***-phone and now both are lying useless  after the @#$%* SD Card format rendered it useless by deleting the  'Motonav' folder.repeated calls to the MOTO helpline...they stone-walled  me.Vague replies about some vague date in the future when you guys'll  post it online SOMEWHERE??WHY?when i PAID for the  motonav license since i bought the phone and the full version is bundled  with my phone??it's been a MONTH and a half so you can understand why  i'm so unimpressed with Motorola.This kind of harassment after i gave  Motorola $1400 for two phones???Maybe a legal notice to EVERYONE at  Motorola will shake things up and bring you back to perspective about  how you CANNOT stone-wall customers....or maybe you guys will wake up,do  the right thing by me and actually sort me out and we can all be  friends?
robertherobot
What's DOS?
Message 9 of 61

Warning to ANY potential Milestone customer:the guys at motorola screwed up what could have been an EPIC phone with some seriously ridiculous service...bottomline is: DON'T buy it...coz if ...IF it breaks down...you're DONE for.ZERO service backup.
Moto Emeritus
Message 10 of 61

@robertherobot-

Raul is working to assist you. Have you sent him a private message as suggested in the root post of this thread along with the IMEI number of your two Milestone Phones?

Mark

Support Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee