Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Message 21 of 61 (138 Views)

Re: Motonav content for those who lost it

Thank you asheeshoshi,

Motonav already is working fine after downloading content using links sent by Raul, however the motoextras toolbox does not recognize my milestone, is the Motonav activation essential for the toolbox to recognize the milestone?.

Regards,

Khaled Khadr – CEO - International Business Corp. | Egypt | +20222620903 <mailto:%7Ckhaledkhadr@ibcmea.com> |khaledkhadr@ibcmea.com

GMT + 2 HOURS SUNDAY-THURSDAY

The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying, dissemination or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited

What's DOS?
Message 22 of 61 (138 Views)

Hi Miro,

Can you please check what is it that you have in the license folder? Just to doublecheck, your Motonav directory should have the content and license folder. The license folder should have two (*.lic) files and maybe a device.nng and ACTIVATION_CODES files.

When you say you have code for license about 2months ago, do you mean you purchased it before? If so, please send me a private message with your new request code from the Motonav activation screen, and a copy of your invoice/transaction ID from Motoextras so I could get you a new license. You'll need to get Motonav to work again in order to get the code. I think the error you  get is because you have something wrong in the license folder.

Raul

What's DOS?
Message 23 of 61 (138 Views)

Hi Asheesh,

Just an FYI. The registration file is only applicable to India due to the different licensing method available for this country.

All other regions don't have this file.

Thanks,

Raul

What's DOS?
Message 24 of 61 (138 Views)

Hi Raul,

can you give me sggestions to get the motoextras toolbox to detect my milestone knowing that the Motonav content folder already copied to the root of the milestone and the motonav application trial version (60 days) is working fine beside the sd card is set to storage only.

regards,

khaled

What's DOS?
Message 25 of 61 (138 Views)

Hi Khaled,

It's really odd that you can't access toolbox while the phone is set to storage mode. Did you confirm this by selecting the storage mode from the USB Connection screen, which is displayed after the USB cable is plugged in (check at the left corner of the top status bar).

Check this other thread which might help.

https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/28133;jsessionid=BF0CEAEFC740C1821E66202AB2F329BD.node0

BTW, Your refund was processed as discussed, you could go ahead and get the license from the Motoextras site. Let me know in case you have issues with this process.

Raul

What's DOS?
Message 26 of 61 (138 Views)

Hi Raul, yes I taped usb sign in upper left corner,then choose storage,

anyway I'll check the thread and get back to you, also I'll check motoextras

for license.

Regards,

K.Khadr

Replying from my Mobile

On 8 Jul 2010 19:08, "Raul" <motorola-mobile@sgaur.hosted.jivesoftware.com

What's DOS?
Message 27 of 61 (138 Views)

Hi Raul, payment not refunded yet to my account I believe it will be shown in my internet card account one or two days later.

Toolbox still cannot find my milestone, I’m using win7 32bit.

Regards,

Khaled Khadr – CEO - International Business Corp. | Egypt | +20222620903 <mailto:%7Ckhaledkhadr@ibcmea.com> |khaledkhadr@ibcmea.com

GMT + 2 HOURS SUNDAY-THURSDAY

The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying, dissemination or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited

What's DOS?
Message 28 of 61 (138 Views)

Hi Everybod, although motonav is working fine on my milestone but still motoextras toolbox cannot find my device, I'm using win7 32bit, mobile connected through usb, usb of milestone is set to memory card access,  motoconnect s/w is running in the background on my laptop.

can anyone give an advice or suggestion what to do to make the toolbox detect my milestone.

Thanks all.

What's DOS?
Message 29 of 61 (138 Views)

Hi Asheesh,

Motonav is working fine on my milestone, my laptop is running under win7 32bit, Toolbox downloaded and installed successfully, all needed drivers are installed, milestone is connected to usb port with usb on mobile set to (memory card access), but still Toolbox keeps on responding (waiting for device) .

Any suggestions??

Regards,

Khaled

What's DOS?
Message 30 of 61 (138 Views)

Hi,

I am one of many who have menaged to format SD card and MOTONAV application and licence...

Plase, where and how can i get it again...

MOTOROLA MILESTONE

IMEI  354635031295406

Thanks