Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Message 41 of 61 (90 Views)

Re: Motonav content for those who lost it

Hi Raul,

I bought Egypt map first time on June 2nd 2010, and if you remember the motoextras toolbox could not detect my milestone, so I did not use the map or even install it.

Thanks to you, you refunded the payment I made and I re paid it again to get an activation key and I activated my Motonav on July 22nd 2010 and I started using my device.

Early in August the Toolbox managed to detect my milestone then I downloaded and installed map for Egypt, few days later I found an updated map for Egypt on the Motoextras web, I understood that I’m entitled to download Egypt updated map within 60 days and since I paid and activated my Motonav on July 22nd  and downloaded the map later, so I have to be able to get updated maps till at least September 21st, which is not happening now.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Regards,

Khaled Khadr

What's DOS?
Message 42 of 61 (90 Views)

Hi Khaled,

Please help me understand something. Is toolbox not allowing you to get the latest maps right now?

Not all the map vendors release quarterly maps for every region. In this case, for Egypt, the latest maps available are from November 2009.

If that is the date of the maps you have, then you should be ok. If not, please let me know and we'll figure out how to solve the issues you might have.

Thanks,

Raul

What's DOS?
Message 43 of 61 (90 Views)

Hi Raul,

My map is dated november 2009, but now there is a new map on toolbox dated q2 2010, And Also larger in size, mine is only 7.7MB, the new one is more than 9MB.

I can download it but I'll have to pay again same amount which I paid last month.

Regards,

Khaled.

Replying from mobile

What's DOS?
Message 44 of 61 (90 Views)

Hi Raul,

Toolbox is working fine, but my downloaded and installed map is dated November 2009 as you mentioned however there is a new one dated Q2 2010 and larger in size, mine is only 7.7 MB this one is more than 9 MB with more roads length and poi’s.

I can download it from toolbox but I have to pay again same amount I paid last month which does not make sense.

Regards,

Khaled Khadr – CEO - International Business Corp. | Egypt | +20222620903 <mailto:%7Ckhaledkhadr@ibcmea.com> |khaledkhadr@ibcmea.com

GMT + 2 HOURS SUNDAY-THURSDAY

The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying, dissemination or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited

What's DOS?
Message 45 of 61 (90 Views)

Hi raul,

I'm writting from serbia, south east europe(balkans), and would like to pay

for motonav licence for europe. Can you give me contact for that in my

country or in the neighbourhood... some official motnav company or who

ever.....

Best regards....

On 14 Sep 2010 13:39, "kkhadr" <

What's DOS?
Message 46 of 61 (90 Views)

Hi Tswelee,

You can get the license for the Eastern European region, which includes Serbia from Motoextras.

The URL is www.motorola.com/motoextras/mobile

If your trial period has expired, you need to get the premium license. To do so, you need to enter in the website the request code from the Motonav activation screen, and then after you pay you'll be given an activation code, which you punch in the device. That unlocks the premium license.

Hope this helps.

Raul

What's DOS?
Message 47 of 61 (90 Views)

Hi,

I am one of many who have menaged to format SD card and MOTONAV application and licence...

Plase, where and how can i get it again...

MOTOROLA MILESTONE

IMEI  354635033718938

Thanks

What's DOS?
Message 48 of 61 (90 Views)

Hi,

Please follow instructions in the attached file, it will help, concerning license if it was activated and you have the activation code I believe you can reactivate it again, if you do not have the activation code, refer to Motoextras site they will get you back to track.

Regards,

Khaled

What's DOS?
Message 49 of 61 (90 Views)

Dear Raul, I just bought a Milestone 2 and want to transfer my Motonav license I currently have on my Milestone1 phone to this new phone. How should I proceed? Could you please help me?

Thank you very much, Carlos.

What's DOS?
Message 50 of 61 (90 Views)

Its a good question, because I'm thinking of buying a droid 2 global as soon as its released for egypt and I already have a licensed motonav on my milestone.

Regards,

K. Khadr

Replying from mobile