Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Message 1 of 4 (253 Views)

Motorola Milestone Blank Screen after Update

I have a Motorola Milestone 2 and I recently tried to update the software with the Motorola Software Update, but now the screen is blank.  It went through most of the process well, but at one point, the updater said to disconnect the phone from the USB port and once I did, the phone's screen went white.  If I remove the battery and turn it back on, it goes white again.  When I plug it into the USB port, it goes black for a second and then returns to white.  

I don't think I made any mistakes during the update, but I don't know what to do with it now, since the updater won't recognize the phone anymore.  Let me know what other details one might need to solve this issue.  I appreciate the help.  Thanks!

What's DOS?
Message 2 of 4 (253 Views)

Re: Motorola Milestone Blank Screen after Update

Never mind!  After turning off the phone and putting it into bootloader mode (holding volume-down and camera while powering the phone on), I was able to continue with the update.  Thanks, anyhow!

MotoAgent
Message 3 of 4 (253 Views)

Hey, cool to hear that it worked for you.

All the best!

Nicole

What's DOS?
Message 4 of 4 (253 Views)

My phone does not turn the black light is not on. Do not open it. Battery changed What should I do to help me with my Milestone A855.