Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sperm2008
What's DOS?
Views: 216
Message 21 of 22

Re: PETITION TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER FOR XT720

hello motorola management

why dont you take back the motorola xt720 as a goodwill gesture for all the bad reputation you have earned from the loyal customers and spoiled your name.

I suggest the following.

XT720 owners can return back this phone and buy a latest motorola phone such as bionic ot atrix at a very reduced price. This alone will save you from the bad experience that we all have with xt720.

many companies including apple have demonstrated these kind of gestures to win back customer confidence

Request you to treat indian customers properly.

sperm2008.

Highlighted
jrmclp
What's DOS?
Views: 216
Message 22 of 22

Re: PETITION TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER FOR XT720

Signed !!!!!

There is no good reason not to help us......we are your customers......we paid for these phones, which will be obsolete because you refuse to support them. That is poor customer service. Support the product you sell or I will not ever purchase another......BTW... I am the owner of a small business, I over 100 employees who are using company phones.....that is over 100 motorola phones that will be replaced at some point in time, without support from you they will be replaced with you copetitor's phones. Do the right think and support your product.