Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sripathivenky
What's DOS?
Views: 532
Message 1 of 1

When will I get an Android Update ??

I have been  waiting for the Android update on this my slow sluggish  XT720. My phone  stuck and sucks , all applications in this version (Android  2.1-update1) stores on Phone memory I am not able to use applications .  Phone always hangs up. I have left with no option I have to put a case  in consumer court. Why Motorola India is not releasing any Software  update?? No one responses to the forum or customer care. This is been  very ridiculous service and the device.

Looks like Motorola is not planing for an android update. Do you want to through the Phone in dust bin.

This is my Email to Motoroal support and here is the responce.

====================================================================

Dear Mr. Chaitanya,
Thank you for writing us at Motorola Customer Care.
With  reference to your mail regarding MOTOROLA MILESTONE XT720, we would  like to inform you that due to hardware specifications, limited  resources and the rapidly-changing Android landscape, we may not provide  software upgrades on certain devices. ( What is this means??????)
If any software update release done by Motorola for this handset, will be communicated to you in future.
You can update your incident by simply clicking on the following link:
https://motorola-global-en-aus.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/motorola_global_en_aus.cfg/php/enduser/acct_logi...
You may also alternatively call us direct at the following number:
1800-3000-4343 (Toll free from all Networks)
Warm Regards,
Shipra Ghalot
Motorola Customer Care - India