Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spiderx_mm
What's DOS?
Views: 364
Message 41 of 56

Re: XT720 bugs and lacks that must be fixed

what's up bat???

long time no see. and no news regarding the bug list? u guys just abandon a product like this? what a shame!

allgamer
What's DOS?
Message 42 of 56

the phone is much faster on 2.2, there is no lag any more after installing 2.2 for XT720 from XDA

they really need an official release of 2.2 for XT720

mike85
What's DOS?
Message 43 of 56

This thread is just another good example of how badly Motorola treats customers and lies to us.

When I got the phone, the Motorola BS line was "Sure the XT720 can be upgraded to FroYo at a later time, buy our phones!" We all know what happened to that.

Then we get this thread, first it's "dont confuse upgrades with updates" or some such shit. Now months have passed and (un)surprisingly, Motorola has done absolutely nothing.

And from what I hear Motorola has not learned anything from this either, their latest phones will still be locked and they continue to treat customers like crap. I really hope at least everyone here keeps to their promise of never buying Motorola, maybe they'll get the point some day... But probably not.

lubimaer
What's DOS?
Message 44 of 56

Hi everyone,

This message just to state that we are still with no bugfixes 60 days after bugs list submission.

I will post a monthly reminder like this to MOTOROLA since I'll be a Motorola Owner.

Thanks

Marco

hellmonger
What's DOS?
Message 45 of 56

--comments removed--

I will make sure no one i know ever buys a motorola again !

--Profanity removed. Please see the on posting appropriately.

Message was edited by: pacojr67 (MOD)

csuzw
What's DOS?
Message 46 of 56

I'd pretty much given up on this phone and Motorola now however given the money I spent on the phone and how long I've had it, I'm loathe to get a new phone just yet.  Most of my issues with the phone and Motorola are annoying but don't make the phone unusable however recently I'm encountering worse issues than normal.

I don't actually make or recieve that many calls on the phone so I'm not sure if this has been happening since I got the phone, or if it's a recent occurrence.  Basically when taking a call, the person on the other end will suddenly stop being able to hear me and the only way to fix it is to hang up and re-call.  This may or may not have anything to do with the fact that during calls the screen will randomly wake up meaning it's quite easy to hit random things on screen while hold the phone up to my ear.  Sometime the call will just drop too.  Reception is good so it's not that and if I call the person up again it will work fine again for a while but the longer the call goes on the more likely 1 of the above issues is to rear it's ugly head.   Another lesser related issue is that when 1 of the above happens, if the screen isn't on at the time, pressing the power button to turn it on often doesn't work or lags massively (I wouldn't be too surprised if the reason for the issues is the processor).

I'm not sure whether there is a fault in the phone or if it's a bug in software.  I'd love to be able to return the phone but for various reasons it's not practical at the moment and at best I'm guessing I might get a replacement which I really wouldn't want.

hellmonger
What's DOS?
Message 47 of 56

Yeo but they sure have enough time to spell check...... 

пішов на хуй Motorola! never again!!!!!!!

--comments removed--

I will make sure no one i know ever buys a motorola again !

--Profanity removed. Please see the house rules on posting appropriately.

Message was edited by: pacojr67 (MOD)

hellmonger
What's DOS?
Message 48 of 56

mqmx1002
What's DOS?
Message 49 of 56

we need XT720 android 2.2

lubimaer
What's DOS?
Message 50 of 56

Hi everyone,

This message just to state that we are still with no bugfixes 90 days after bugs list submission.

I will post a monthly reminder like this to MOTOROLA since I'll be a Motorola Owner.

Thanks

Marco