Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmiller8921
What's DOS?
Views: 806
Message 1 of 21

Cases/skins for the xt720?

Hey everyone!

I just recently bought the milestone xt720 and so far I love it! The only thing is I'm so scared to drop it and I've been looking for a protective case or silicon skin with very little luck. The only real case I have found is from otterbox which seems to be like a great case that will protect it but its not very cheap or fashionable! Have any of you found a case or a place that sells them? I've searched eBay and Amazon relentlessly but all I can find are pouches and nothing that slips on around the phone.

Thanks!!!

servbotx
Bit Torrent
Message 2 of 21

Re: Cases/skins for the xt720?

Check out otter box, they just recently added a case for the milestone xt720

Sent to you by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile.

On Nov 12, 2010 10:05 AM, "jmiller8921" <

cdrom1028
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 21

http://www.otterbox.com/Motorola-Milestone-XT720-Commuter-Series-Case/MOT4-XT720,default,pd.html

check this case out.. I have this case and I love it!!

Cincinnati Bell carries in the stores but you may have to ask the clerk to get you one from the back room.

chaud
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 21

It is case available in Singapore?I have looking for a Milestone™ XT720 case for quite some time now,but i just don't seem to be able to find any in singapore.I try Ebay but still can't find any.I really hope to find 1 for my phone.....

servbotx
Bit Torrent
Message 5 of 21

You can order them from the otterbox website in Singapore but I don't think

they are available in retail stores.

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 4:28 AM, chaud <

dukel
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 21

Hey cdrom1028 can u please post some pics with the otterbox on your XT720? I have searched the entire internet and cannot find one real live picture of one, only computer renderings. Thanks!

shafferml
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 21

I've heard nothing but good things about the Otterbox that's made specifically for the XT720, plus there just doesn't seem to be much else available for this phone at the moment.  Cincinnati Bell does sell them in stores, but after their huge "free phone" push this past weekend, all their stores are pretty much out of them.  Having said that, I ordered mine directly from the Otterbox website last night and managed to find a coupon code that gave me 10% off and offered up free shipping (google it - easy to find), which brought it to $5 cheaper than I could have bought it for in the Cincy Bell store anyway.  I couldn't find it on any other website (including eBay) for cheaper than the Otterbox website without them charging and arm and a leg for shipping.  So it worked out!

dukel
What's DOS?
Message 8 of 21

I've heard nothing but good things about the Otterbox that's made specifically for the XT720, plus there just doesn't seem to be much else available for this phone at the moment.  Cincinnati Bell does sell them in stores, but after their huge "free phone" push this past weekend, all their stores are pretty much out of them.  Having said that, I ordered mine directly from the Otterbox website last night and managed to find a coupon code that gave me 10% off and offered up free shipping (google it - easy to find), which brought it to $5 cheaper than I could have bought it for in the Cincy Bell store anyway.  I couldn't find it on any other website (including eBay) for cheaper than the Otterbox website without them charging and arm and a leg for shipping.  So it worked out!

Nice can you please post some pics of it on your XT720? I can find any user shots searched the entire internet!! Thanks.

kokhon
What's DOS?
Message 9 of 21

yo, here is the pic... you may download...

i wanted to buy too... but it kinda expensive...

anybody have cheaper type. I like the otterbox's...

dukel
What's DOS?
Message 10 of 21

I meant live user pics. I've seen plenty of company renderings. I want to see what it looks like in real life. Anyone please?