Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aahzz
What's DOS?
Views: 68
Message 1 of 1

If anyone at Motorola is paying attention

I wanted to post this to point out my frustration with the XT720 not being upgraded to Froyo, and the lack of caring evidenced by the staff.  I own two XT720s - one for me, one for my wife.  Both were purchased after being touted as the best Android option we could get from Cincinnati Bell.  Both perform mostly well, but they are buggy, and the lack of ability to run apps from the sd card makes them marginally useable at best.  Froyo would fix the issues.  However, Motorola has abandoned us, evidently.

I wanted to start my own thread just to mention that I am in the market for a new tablet.  The Xoom would have been the front runner, but now will not be considered.  Also, as an IT professional, I get a lot of people asking me for requests on devices.  I used to recommend Motorola frequently.  I'll be recommending HTC in the future.  I also am the primary purchaser for my company's wireless phones, which are on a Verizon account.  I will not be purchasing any Motorola products there, either. 

Remember, one decision can have a wide impact, and every user that bothers to register here and post represents a large number that don't.