Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dukel
What's DOS?
Views: 119
Message 1 of 9

MILESTONE XT720 Docking station

Any here have one yet? Would be a kinda cool accessory to have. Wonder if it has a space to charge a spare battery.

images.jpeg

servbotx
Bit Torrent
Message 2 of 9

Re: MILESTONE XT720 Docking station

The dock came with special bundles that were sold during release. You would have to find someone to let go of theres, as they are not sold separately.

dukel
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 9

Weird, well there's always ebay and other 3rd party outlets. Shame moto wont sell this (or for that matter the xt720) directly on the MOTO site. For a Tmobile customer like me to get a US version of the milestone XT720 is near impossible. Only option is CINCINNATI BELL or iwireless. I had the singapore version but its clocked at a lesser 550mhz and came with a foreign charger lol.

joonyur
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 9

Does anyone know if the XT720 works with any other docking stations? ie Droid X etc...

reverendkjr
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 9

I have been looking all over the place for that particular dock and cannot find it anywhere.  I can't imagine that Motorola wouldn't want to make this available to purchase from them directly.  I have been desparately looking for both a car and desk dock since I got this phone and have come up with NOTHING officially made for it.

MOTOROLA...are you listening?

I'm looking for a reason to give you more money.  You just have to sell to me what you gave to others for free.

cdrom1028
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 9

This seems like a no brainer, I would have two, one for home and one for work if MOTO really wanted my money. Im sure there are plenty of other folks that feel the same way.. If they arent going to sell us the dock then give me an app to get the dock software off my phone. theres not enough space for the stuff I want and can have anyway..

borik1
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 9

Where can I buy this ?

texascowboy_197
What's DOS?
Message 8 of 9

Motorola South Korea sells the  dock out of their Motorola online store for the Xt720 but I am not sure  how we can get it here, but it is sold by itself as an accessory. Here  is the link:

http://www.motorolashop.co.kr/moto/sub/sub_products.htm?phone_name=MOTOROI%28XT7 20%29&phone_no=64&p...

Look  for the Personality Piece + Universal Docking almost halfway down on  the page, and dont worry, its in english. If someone figures out how to  order these things, let me know too!

texascowboy_197
What's DOS?
Message 9 of 9

You can order this dock from Korea  Motorola by using a buying  service called "pinkbox" that orders your  items, lets you pay with  Paypal and ships them to you from Korea. The  dock is about $28.00 U.S.  dollars, they charge 25% so about $7.00 for  their fee, plus shipping,  which is about $23.00 for air mail to the  U.S.(EMS is a bit higher at  $37.00), so total price comes to about  $57.00 with air mail delivery or  $71.00 for EMS mail service(fastest  delivery). I just ordered mine with  air mail and the guy was very nice  and helpful with fast emails from him  and even though I paid $60.00 for  it, Im still happy, so what the hay!  If anyone is interested in  getting one, here is the link to pinkbox:

http://www.watertonkorea.com/pinkbox/index.htm

If ya got any questions, I'll  try to help out if I can.