Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Monika
What's DOS?
Views: 1,530
Message 1 of 2

My screen keeps lighting up regularly though it´s locked

Hello,

I have a slight problem with my Milestone XT720. When I lock the screen (whether I just lock it using the power button or I wait for it to lock itself or I set up the code to lock the phone) after a while the screen lights up for a few seconds and after that it fades to black again. This happens 3 or 4 times in a row and then again after a while (maybe 10 or 20 minutes). I own this phone only few days and haven´t got completely in grips with it but I could not find any setting that would turn this off and neither I found anything useful in the user guide. Is this something I can fix by disabling something or is it a fault of some kind?

Personally, it does not bother me that much but I imagine it shortens battery life a bit so I´d rather sort it out. Can you give me some piece of advice?

Thank you,

Monika

Yadu
What's DOS?
Views: 1,530
Message 2 of 2

Re: My screen keeps lighting up regularly though it´s locked

Hey motorola forums !!! i dont think u have any responsibility at all.... it seems you guys never reply to any post 

i have the verry same problem as the girl above stated

i own a Motorola Fire XT530 and ever since i baught the phone (9 months a go) the screen keeps lighting up even if the phone is locked

and knowing rooting the device would void the warrenty i had to root and even after that the problem persists please give a solution for this problem....

WOULD YOU GUYS MIND RESPONDING TO THE QUESTIONS AT THE FORUM????

I DONT FIND A REASON WHY YOU GUYS EVEN HAVE A FORUM IF YOU DONT WANT TO REPLY!!!!

its really dissapointing i baught a phone from motorola.

Please release a custom ROM for this device..........