Message 82 of 97

Re: PETITION TO PUT U.S. XT720 ON UPDATE TIMETABLE

SIGNED!

hitechcomm
What's DOS?
Views: 597
Message 83 of 97

Most Definitely Signed...this should not even be an issue as we were all told by our retailers that it would be receiving an upgrade . Perhaps Motorola should supply us all with new upgradeable phones...or forget our business....

ltcolwest
What's DOS?
Message 84 of 97

Hello,

Just joined to sign this petition, I have bought this phone last week and I am really disapointed to see it will not get any update.

faysal1992
What's DOS?
Message 85 of 97

Bought the phone yesterday and I am returning it today, absolute disgrace from Motorola .. I do plan on thrashing the company and spreading the word on this horrible customer service

unbelieveable. and signed.

jimc1
What's DOS?
Message 86 of 97

I totally agree. Great phone, so why not update it? I was leary about getting another Motorola Phone because of past issues. My sister in law bought this phone and loved it. So I took the plunge. Now Motorola is going to disappoint me again.

SIGNED

precious259
What's DOS?
Message 87 of 97

REGARDING PETITION TO UPGRADE MILESTONE XT720 TO FROYO 2.2

SIGNED

BRENDA MILLIGAN

CELLULAR ONE / FORMERLY CENTENNIAL WIRELESS

aahzz
What's DOS?
Message 88 of 97

For those of you on Cincinnati Bell - Cincinnati Bell has done what Motorola has refused - they now have a 2.2 upgrade availabloe, you can get it at a Cincinnati Bell store.  They don't seem to be publicizing it - I only found out when I sent an agry email to Bell's CEO, and their head of consumer wireless got back to me that it was in development.  It was released July 6th.  As far as I know, it's only available by going to a store and having them manually do the upgrade, but at least it's available....

shafferml
What's DOS?
Message 89 of 97

Thanks aahzz!  When I sent an angry email to CinBell a few months ago, they sent me the video but told me at the time that it wasn't an upgrade they could truly stand behind and would void my warranty.  I did find this online where you can do it yourself, but they're clearly suggesting that we go into the store where the techs have been properly trained.  I'm going in tonight!

http://cincinnatibell.com/milestoneupgrade/#howtoupgrade

I was days away from having a friend root my phone because I'm so fed up with not being able to save apps to my SD card.

rcatkinson
What's DOS?
Message 90 of 97

Its also available for download. I think the site is www.cincinnatibellwireless.com/motorola720/upgrade/download. Itis somelike that. I cant recall exactly.