Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
love711
What's DOS?
Views: 310
Message 1 of 1

Request for 720 711 701 MOTO new firmware upgrade and 35 kernel

MOTOROLA American headquarters officials hello:
My MOTO is XT711/720(Hong Kong version) users.Hereinafter referred to as 711/720.This is my first a
smart phone to andros platform I feel very proud,But at the same time I also for your company's service
was very dissatisfaction.Because your company sold after since 711/720,There is no 711/720 provide software
and kernel update service.(The Korean version 720 upgrade 2.2 firmware,You company don't put the Hong Kong and
mainland Chinese god has abandoned,Are the products of your company,Necessary to discriminate between such?)
This to the masses of users is highly responsible behavior.Because 2.1 firmware and 29 kernel itself not mature,
not complete.Or how can have 2.2, 2.3, 4.0 firmware, and 34, 35 kernel?But along with the continuing escalation
of andros system,Many applications and games require higher firmware version and no longer support 2.1 firmware,
This let us not the best user experience.In contrast, samsung and HTC apple in these respects of doing good,
Many more than 711/720 of the old model can enjoy to the new version and new kernel update service,
More let customer satisfaction is the official also actively release the latest kernel source code to satisfy
like diy firmware, and the kernel of users.These for your company is easy,Do not need to pay the costs,
The accolades are available and good brand image and the user's praise.Your company What is there against it?
In our cell phone users are community here in the form of communication of the keep,And each user has a lot
of potential behind the user group,We are not isolated individuals.So we request your company in line with the
user first,The principle of the supremacy of service,In the hard sell new model at the same time,Provide the new
firmware for 711/720 as soon as possible,New kernel and source code,We shall appreciate to,Otherwise you will have
lost our support,And lose thousands of users.Thank you very much!