Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kyprof
What's DOS?
Views: 80
Message 1 of 4

XT720 - Cincinnati Bell - Email

I removed the "Advanced Task Killer" app from my phone, and suddenly I cannot receive email from my local ISP.  I keep receiving a "connection error" message. 

MrNoSox
Broadband 3G
Message 2 of 4

Re: XT720 - Cincinnati Bell - Email

Have you tried powering down and restarting your phone? This will restart any required services that may have been killed by the task killer before the uninstall. Also, are you having the problem on both wifi and carrier data services?

kyprof
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 4

yes, I have turned the phone off and back on twice...and I am having difficulty using both w-fi and the cellular network.  I just don't understand what the Advanced Task killer had to do with my email (!?)

MrNoSox
Broadband 3G
Message 4 of 4

I'm not sure it did but something went funky somewhere. If I were you I would grab the 30 day trial of MyBackup from the Market, back up all my apps and data, then do a factory reset. You'll have to enter your email and password for your blur account again. Then you will add your Google account and re download MyBackup from the Market and use it to restore your apps. The data back up will also back up your SMS, MMS, Call Log, Calendar, Playlists, etc. but it requires two separate backups.