Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA MILESTONE™ (GSM)
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

06-06-2011

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 3

Motorola Milestone is malfunctioning!

2011-06-06, 9:17 AM

My Motorola Milestone is malfunctioning... every functions on the phone operates on it own without me touching it, even when i try to operate some other functions, it won't just let me. please i need advice, somebody help?

Options

3 Posts

06-06-2011

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 3

Re: Motorola Milestone is malfunctioning!

2011-06-06, 14:05 PM

Please i need somebody to tell me what to do in order to rectify this issue.

Options

295 Posts

05-19-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Motorola Milestone is malfunctioning!

2011-06-06, 20:33 PM

Hello Em',

It sounds like you're quite frustrated, trust me I understand wholly the frustration an electronic device on the fritz can cause. Have you recently installed any new applications around the time that this behaviour started? If so, you can always try to un-install the application. I'm sure you might have tried this, but pull the battery out with the device powered on for 1 minute, then reinstall it and reboot. I don't know if your service provider provides troubleshooting/tech support, but if they do it might be worth a shot calling them. If not, the last teeth grinding resort is a Factory Data Reset. If you'd like to backup your apps try a program called "My Backup Pro" in the market. If you just want to compile a list of your installed applications and have them sent to an e-mail address of your choice then download "AppDragon". Hope this information helps, and let us know what resolves your issue!

Take it easy,

mightyorion

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms