Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA MOTOACTV™
All Forum Topics
Options

129 Posts

02-17-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 3

I have NOT programmed target HR in the 200's!!

2012-07-26, 12:16 PM

I deleted the interval runs I had in my library and recreated them. I synced them to the device and double and triple checked them to ensure that the intervals were present in the right quantity and in accordance with the HR zones that I have set. The workout overview indicated that everything was good to go. Yet, once again, I started the workout and was being coached for all the wrong target zones. I DID NOT set target HR's in the 200's but this has been happening ever since the June update! I have posted about this issue multiple times and not gotten a single response. Why is this happening? How can I fix it? (and how long is this forum going to continue being stonewalled???)

Options

129 Posts

02-17-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 3

Re: I have NOT programmed target HR in the 200's!!

2012-07-31, 14:21 PM

Another run, same problem. Not once has my run coached me properly since that June update. I'm sure that the first thing I will be advised to do (if someone reads this thread) is a factory reset. However, I did do a factory reset previously, and I have done a warranty exchange and thus been using a brand new device since last week which amounts to the same. I don't think that a factory reset is going to do the trick in this case. I don't know what to do. I just want this to stop and for the device to do what it was designed to do!

Options

129 Posts

02-17-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 3 of 3

Re: I have NOT programmed target HR in the 200's!!

2012-08-03, 18:24 PM

For yesterday's run, the coaching resumed prompting the appropriate HR zones. I can't determine whether something I did caused the change. I did adjust some of the metrics settings for all of my workout types. Also, I planned the run from the app instead of the computer which I consider to be a more significant change. Either way, these are workarounds that I can live with. But this would still be unfair to users who prioritize some of the metrics that I dropped (really, shouldn't the device properly work with all of the metrics that it allows the user to set??) or who do not have the app. And the time in zones display is still incorrect.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)