10-27-2014

India

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 1

Known ways to sync to other repositories

2014-11-12, 20:17 PM

These are all without rooting, of course.

Sync to runkeeper   - www.redsneaker.us   - will only sync runs, despite claims that it might happen it does not appear that automatic sync will occur, requires manual sync of individual workout at website each time, works reasonably well but appears to transfer total time not moving time which causes an issue, runkeeper support cannot help and only says it's there because their API is open,  no recent response from redsneaker on support

Sync to fitbit - fitnesstransfer.com  - I haven't used it but only claims to transfer steps and calories

Sync to dailymile - http://spaetzel.com/ActvMile  - I haven't used but claims to transfer workouts to dailymile.com

Of course, there are ways to manually transfer workouts to other repositories.  If anyone knows of any other syncs, let me know.  I'm still trying to encourage tapiriik.com to add a sync between motoactv and his supported repositories which include garmin, strava, training peaks, nike, and runkeeper.  It would be the ultimate sync if we can get him to do it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete