Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA MOTOACTV™
All Forum Topics
Options

129 Posts

02-17-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 1

Nutrition/Supplementation Tracking

2012-08-09, 14:01 PM

I know that many people (myself included) have requested that a nutrition tracking tab be added to the portal sometime in the future. In the meantime, I suggest that android users try the free app "My Diet Journal." It is the first meal tracking app that I have found that simply lets me list what I ate without trying to railroad me into some predetermined plan for how many calories and such I am supposed to have. There is a Dailies section where you can list any supplements or medications you use and then check off whatever quantities you're taking throughout the day. You can list foods in an Inventory (either manually or with barcode) which will enable an auto-complete when you log that food to the daily Meals list(you can still manually log foods). The time you ate is automatically recorded but adjustable. There is an option to set reminders for meal times. There is also a Vitals journal to track weight, measurements, etc. and an Exercise journal to log activities but I am not utilizing those options for now. The Journal button generates a comprehensive listing of everything you have logged which you can email to yourself and edit as you desire. I erase the blank Vitals and Exercise and paste my Dailies and Meals into the journal of my Motoactv workout summary. Everything is there for the times I go and review previous workouts. Perhaps some of you will find this app useful.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms