Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA MOTOACTV™
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

08-02-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 31 of 35

Re: Programmed intervals: time in heart rate zones not syncing

2012-08-02, 4:57 AM

I am having the same issue.  It seems to have been outstanding for a long time.  Has any resolution been determined?

Options

4 Posts

06-18-2012

Canada

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 32 of 35

2012-08-04, 14:40 PM

posted June 27, 2012 by Matt (Forums Manager)ÜBERXprt (12,000+ points)  Permalink

I will check with the team. It is a fairly rare problem, apparently and not easy to root cause.

HOw is this a  rare problem? the cause is so apparent. WHoever is developing the motoactv site needs to go back to school. This is completely unacceptable from a company like Motorola, the price we paid for these devices, we expect the the features to work as stated.

If developer worth their grain has looked into this problem it would be apparent rioght away. WHy is it not being looked into?

Options

68 Posts

07-19-2012

Australia

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 33 of 35

2012-08-05, 6:23 AM

Today was the first day all of my heart rate zones displayed correctly. The only thing that changed from previous workouts is that I did not wear a set of wireless headphones, as I was running indoors on the treadmill while watch television, so didn't need the music. I wonder if it was the headphones or the music causing the problem previously? Coincidence?

Not a big deal, as I don't really need this as a daily stat, but it would be nice to know.

Options

129 Posts

02-17-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 34 of 35

2012-08-06, 19:10 PM

My HR zones do usually display correctly when I do any type of quick start workout. They are incorrect when I do a programmed workout, regardless of the exercise type, intervals or no intervals, or whether or not I'm playing music. Using wired or wireless sound options makes no difference. And as for me, I do want this as a daily stat for any aerobic exercise I do. It is particularly important for interval training as I want a detailed readout of my HR ranges.

Options

68 Posts

07-19-2012

Australia

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 35 of 35

2012-08-07, 21:04 PM

Ahhhh - realised this was the first time I have used quick start rather than the programmed intervals (duh!), hence why my heart rate zones are showing. Strange they have been unable (or unwilling) to fix this. It is a minor inconvenience for me at the moment, but as I get fitter will become more important. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms