Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA MOTOACTV™
All Forum Topics
Options

64 Posts

03-23-2012

United Kingdom

0 Signins

0 Page Views

  • Posts: 64
  • Registered: ‎03-23-2012
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Views: 0
  • Message 101 of 125

Re: Unable to process the request

2012-08-14, 17:53 PM

I honestly struggle to comprehend that nobody at Moto sees fit to comment on this.... I'd be *embarrassed* if I worked in either customer relations or technical support and saw all my customers basically trying to pitch in themselves and address the issues, whilst I choose to just bury my head in the sand about the whole thing.


Anyone have any email addresses for useful contacts at Motorola?  Perhaps it's time to start sending emails to various people - along the lines of "Fix the portal or allow us to retrieve the GPX/TCX files directly from the device" (obviously elaborate than that) - because it's clear that dealing with technical support or relying on any forum admins/mods here is completely hopeless...  

Reply
Options

25 Posts

04-14-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

  • Posts: 25
  • Registered: ‎04-14-2012
  • Location: United States
  • Views: 0
  • Message 102 of 125

Re: Unable to process the request

2012-08-14, 18:19 PM

I suspect that the best way to get a response is to start posting in the most public forum possible. I would think that if eveyone starts posting on their facebook page www.facebook.com/motoactv it will get more exposure and hopefully a quicker response than if random people just start emailing random employees.

Reply
Options

25 Posts

04-14-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

  • Posts: 25
  • Registered: ‎04-14-2012
  • Location: United States
  • Views: 0
  • Message 103 of 125

Re: Unable to process the request

2012-08-14, 18:21 PM

jimox said:

I suspect that the best way to get a response is to start posting in the most public forum possible. I would think that if eveyone starts posting on their facebook page www.facebook.com/motoactv it will get more exposure and hopefully a quicker response than if random people just start emailing random employees.



 Probably wouldn't hurt to post any messages on both their primary page www.facebook.com/motorola and the motoactv page www.facebook.com/motoactv.

Reply
Options

33 Posts

07-20-2012

Argentina

0 Signins

0 Page Views

  • Posts: 33
  • Registered: ‎07-20-2012
  • Location: Argentina
  • Views: 0
  • Message 104 of 125

Re: Unable to process the request

2012-08-16, 0:14 AM

Today I have lost my third workout. When Motorola will give us a fix? It is very frustrating...Yell

Reply
Options

75 Posts

01-14-2012

Spain

0 Signins

0 Page Views

  • Posts: 75
  • Registered: ‎01-14-2012
  • Location: Spain
  • Views: 0
  • Message 105 of 125

Re: Unable to process the request

2012-08-16, 11:21 AM

jimox said:


jimox said:

I suspect that the best way to get a response is to start posting in the most public forum possible. I would think that if eveyone starts posting on their facebook page www.facebook.com/motoactv it will get more exposure and hopefully a quicker response than if random people just start emailing random employees.



 Probably wouldn't hurt to post any messages on both their primary page www.facebook.com/motorola and the motoactv page www.facebook.com/motoactv.



 The reviews on amazon.com are often replied to extremely quickly by MOTO staff. You might want to try on there too.
http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-MOTOACTV-Sports-Watch-Player/product-reviews/B007C1KKW8/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending


 

Reply
Options

170 Posts

12-06-2014

Vancouver

4 Signins

37 Page Views

  • Posts: 170
  • Registered: ‎12-06-2014
  • Location: Vancouver
  • Views: 37
  • Message 106 of 125

Re: Unable to process the request

2012-08-16, 14:49 PM

almeriateacher said:


jimox said:


jimox said:

I suspect that the best way to get a response is to start posting in the most public forum possible. I would think that if eveyone starts posting on their facebook page www.facebook.com/motoactv it will get more exposure and hopefully a quicker response than if random people just start emailing random employees.



 Probably wouldn't hurt to post any messages on both their primary page www.facebook.com/motorola and the motoactv page www.facebook.com/motoactv.



 The reviews on amazon.com are often replied to extremely quickly by MOTO staff. You might want to try on there too.
http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-MOTOACTV-Sports-Watch-Player/product-reviews/B007C1KKW8/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending


 



Also Twitter @motoactv @motoactv_canada @motorola (motorola mobility)


Google+ #motoactv  

Reply
Options

2 Posts

11-28-2011

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

  • Posts: 2
  • Registered: ‎11-28-2011
  • Location: United States
  • Views: 0
  • Message 107 of 125

Re: Unable to process the request

2012-08-17, 4:35 AM

I was getting "Unable to process the request" in the Web portal for my frist run with my new MA. An hour in the SD10-HD seemed to short out and start skipping songs like crazy (those headphones are another issue all together). All workouts since (no music) have displayed fine in the portal. As of today the workout that was throwing the error started working! I'm not sure if Moto fixed something or if is is because I uploaded another workout with music (wired headphones, no skipping).


Either way it seems to be working now.

Reply
Options

9 Posts

08-02-2012

United Kingdom

0 Signins

0 Page Views

  • Posts: 9
  • Registered: ‎08-02-2012
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Views: 0
  • Message 108 of 125

Re: Unable to process the request

2012-08-17, 6:57 AM

agree, seems to be fixed for me also!

Reply
Options

34 Posts

01-17-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

  • Posts: 34
  • Registered: ‎01-17-2012
  • Location: United States
  • Views: 0
  • Message 109 of 125

Re: Unable to process the request

2012-08-17, 10:23 AM

Fixed here!  My old "UTPR" error workouts are now accessible including GPS and music data!


 


Thanks MOTO!  Now, please leave it that way :)

Reply
Options

33 Posts

07-20-2012

Argentina

0 Signins

0 Page Views

  • Posts: 33
  • Registered: ‎07-20-2012
  • Location: Argentina
  • Views: 0
  • Message 110 of 125

Re: Unable to process the request

2012-08-17, 10:40 AM

Fixed for me too!! Thanks Moto!!Cool

Reply
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms