Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SCMACK
What's DOS?
Views: 1,374
Message 1 of 6

MotoCast ID Login - MOTOACTV Help!

I  cannot log into Motocast. Did a factory reset. Checked the date. All OK. But when I try to associate the MOTOACTV with MotoCast I get a "

ERROR:An error has occurred signing in. Please try again in a few moments.

undefined"

Always worked before. Now..after almost a week of trying...re-installing, trying new IDs, etc...still does not work. Even connecting from my computer-based MotoCast software generates the same error message.

Called customer support several times. No one answered...just sat on line for 40 minutes at a time until the line disconnected. EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED. Can anyone help? Motorola won't.

DESCRIPTION

Most new posts fit into this category. Don't have time to read through the manual? Is the manual missing information you're looking for? Ask your question here. Please keep questions to one topic unless they are two very closely related questions.

Yic
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 6

Re: MotoCast ID Login - MOTOACTV Help!

https://forums.motorola.com/posts/4f5f8c76cd

read this

SCMACK
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 6

Thanks Yic. Unbelievable approach for this company. If my firm acted liked this, I would expect a fall off in all of my products, not just the ones that had earned the "end-of-life" status. Too bad...was a cool device. Won't make the mistake of buying from Motorola again. Thx

boyddt_mn
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 6

Spent two and a half hours on hold with Tech Support and this is their response.

Dear David,

After further review of your Moto ACTV sign in issue, I regret to inform that this product is end of life and the Website is no longer supported for maintenance. Although i can not guarantee this will resolve the issue, I can suggest to attempt to create a new account however because the issue may return. Thank you for choosing Motorola, Please have a nice day!

PLEASE HAVE  A NICE DAY!, really after telling me to too bad so sad.

Bought a Garmin the next day.

wahoobie
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 6

Yup, after not ever getting a GPS lock (even after factory reset) my years of MOTO are now done.  It was a great devices but after attempting to get a GPS lock it overheated and burnt the LCD. It's toast and will not charge or sync to get my last runs off.  

I am the newly happy owner of a TomTom Runner Cardio.  It's lacking the music and I got the running only model but it's waterproof and supported Smiley Happy  My 1st run last night was enjoyable with the new toy.

Rado
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 6

The aswer is: [ERROR CODE 1810]

Top tags