Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Motorola Admin
Message 1 of 100 (43 Views)

UPCOMING UPGRADE: WE NEVER REST

MOTOACTV continues to deliver more and more functionality to its owners. Coming March 7 — via a free software update, you'll be able to track your performance across over 40 new activities including yoga, Pilates, dancing and martial arts — and monitor your data online.

You'll also be able to activate your display with a flick of the wrist, set up Wi-Fi directly on your device, and host your own competitions at the MOTOACTV Training Portal.

And this is just a sneak peak — look out for more details of further new additions.

It's coming to MOTOACTV around the world on March 7.

Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 100 (43 Views)

Re: UPCOMING UPGRADE: WE NEVER REST

REALLLLY LIKE! Thanks Matt!!!!

What's DOS?
Message 3 of 100 (43 Views)

Great news!

What's DOS?
Message 4 of 100 (43 Views)

Any chance this new upgrade will add a page to Website so we can log our meals? 

Motorola Admin
Message 5 of 100 (43 Views)

RunnerGirlG said:

Any chance this new upgrade will add a page to Website so we can log our meals? 

I don't think I've seen this suggestion before (though I am behind on reading the suggestion thread). It will go on the list!

What's DOS?
Message 6 of 100 (43 Views)

Can we see the current list of the over 40 activities planned for this release?

I hope this time around there is an "other", "unknown", or "user defined" activity.  I use mine rock climbing (gym/outdoors (and its totally different workout)) and caving (crawling, climbing, hiking, and many other combined activities).  I'm hoping that I can at least label them now in the portal as I like to monitor my HR for how hard I'm pushing my self. 

Oh... And if I forgot to add it to the suggestions post... On screen HR graph (over time, and overall)... Would totally help in monitoring recovery.

-MadManX

What's DOS?
Message 7 of 100 (43 Views)

Suggestion for music/MP3 player.

I've been using Motoactv for Audio books. Works great. I would suggest a "slider" that allows you to advance the play position on screen. Right now I have to hold the fast forward button a long time to advance 2 hours into a 5 hour audio book session.

Thanks,

Paul

What's DOS?
Message 8 of 100 (43 Views)

" Coming March 7 — via a free software update, you'll be able to track your performance across over 40 new activities including yoga, Pilates, dancing and martial arts "

Dear God!!!  How long is it going to take to calibrate all of those Laughing

Looking forward to it!  I am having great success with Update v. 5 so far.  I really hope that being able to see all of the GPS metrics without starting the workout shows up in this...I didn't realize how much I appreciated that in my 205 until I started using the MOTO.

GREAT WORK MOTO TEAM!!!!!

What's DOS?
Message 9 of 100 (43 Views)

Any possibility of being able to manually import a .tcx or .gpx workout to the web interface?

What's DOS?
Message 10 of 100 (43 Views)

Can you add 'Playstation Move Fitness' as an actvity please. Maybe speak to Sony about using the device with their fitness releases