07-21-2020

US

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 1

Motorola RAZR V3xx unable to send message with photo attached

2020-07-21, 19:38 PM

I have a Motorola RAZR V3xx It was an AT&T phone but I am using it on Consumer Cellular because I had 2 Doro phones that both developed issues. For the most part the phone is great but if I try to attach a photo to a text message it comes back with a message that it is unable to send. I have talked to Consumer Cellular's support, to Consumer Cellular in Target, and took it to an AT&T person who, with barely a glance, said it was too old and could not work as a 3G phone. I have attached a part of a screen from GSMARENA.COM about this phone that says that is not true. I have been told that I have to be able to set an APN-access point network and that does not appear in the settings. The pdf manual says it is for a "I have a Motorola RAZR V3xx (See attached photo of inside), It was an AT&T phone but I am using it on Consumer Cellular because I had 2 Doro phones that both developed issues. For the most part the phone is great but if I try to attach a photo to a text message it comes back with a message that it is unable to send. I have talked to Consumer Cellular's support, to Consumer Cellular in Target, and took it to an AT&T person who said it was too old and could not work as a 3G phone. The pdf manual says this is a "MOTORAZR™ V3xx 3G" phone but says nothing about APN-access point network, which I have been told is required to function as a 3G. Am I dealing with people who just don't know enough or don't want to take the time to help? Or is it really not capable of attaching photos? 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete