Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMOTOROLA RAZR™ V
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

08-18-2013

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 1

Razr v is frozen and wont charge up! what do i do?

2013-12-05, 15:32 PM

Hello, my name is Emily. I really hope someone is able to help me with this issue!

My Razr V / XT886 wont charge up no matter how long it is plugged in to either computer or outlet. Also it is either frozen or stuck and wont turn on. When plugged into outlet it shows the Moto symbol (M) in a red circle, and the most I can do is hold the power button and the volume down button to go to one of two boot loader screens. When plugged into computer there is only a green light that stays on steady and wont do anything else! What do I do about this? Down load the operating system again to it? or try to do something with one of the two boot loader screens? 

PS: the boot loader screens say one of two things : 1st is : AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)

0A.77

To turn to normal mode- first press power key to power down

Device is locked.  status code:0

Battery low

Cannot Program

Connect USB

Data Cable

2nd is : Boot Mode Selection Menu (0A.77)

Vol Up selects, Vol Down Scrolls

Available Boot Modes:

Normal Powerup

Recovery

AP Fastboot

BP SBF Flash

BP Only

BP HW Diag & Boot AP

BP Tools

(1 out of these 7 options is high lighted, which moves up and down to desired selection)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms