Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cabo_Irish
What's DOS?
Views: 563
Message 1 of 9

English Instruction Manual - RAZRD3

We live in Mexico and I just purchased a RAZRD3 and unfortunately I am not fluent enough in Spanish to read the enclosed manual.  I've searched your websites and haven't found a manual in English that I can download for my phone.  Can you help me?

Thanks,

Cabo Irish

MotoAgent
MotoAgent
Message 2 of 9

Re: English Instruction Manual - RAZRD3

Hi Cabo_Irish,

I am looking for you and I have asked the forum manager for this. Hang in there.

Cheers,

Nicole

Cabo_Irish
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 9

Hi Nicole:

I'm waiting with "baited breath".

Thanks,

Cabo Irish

Administrator
Administrator
Message 4 of 9

Hi Cabo. We looked into this at length but sadly, we don't have a consumer-ready version in English. Is there any area where we can help in English? Let me know and we'll do our best.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Cabo_Irish
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 9

Matt:  You must be kidding of course!  Isn't this model also sold in the US?  Hard to believe that Motorola doesn't have a "consumer-ready vesion.  I tell you what I'll take a "non-consumer-ready" version of the manual. OK?  Anythiing you can give me is a lot more than I have right now.

Help!!!

Cabo Irish

Administrator
Administrator
Message 6 of 9

No, it's not sold in the US. It's only sold in Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Colombia and Argentina, and this is our first request, as far as I know, for an English language manual. My offer still stands though -- what do you need help with?

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Cabo_Irish
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 9

Matt:   But, but, but...I didn't buy the cell phone in Brazil, bought it here in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico last week from TelCel, the largest cell phone provider in Mexico.  Honestly, I don't know where to start...this is my first experience w/ a "smart phone" and I just about lost on everything except answering it and making calls.  Maybe you could send a beautiful young customer service rep (female) down here to give me private instructions and then we can just forget about the users manual.   Oh, tell her to pack a bikini. Smiley Embarassed )  Cabo Irish

Administrator
Administrator
Message 8 of 9

Try this. 

• On your phone, go to Configurar > Personal > Idioma y entrada, change language to English

• Then, go home and enter the app drawer and look for "Guide Me" app. This is the tutorial and will be in English now that you've changed the language to English.

You can also check out this tutorial about the Jelly Bean operating system. It might not be an exact match but should give you most of what you need.

Sorry about my mistake above regarding where it is being sold -- I corrected it shortly after posting.

saile
What's DOS?
Message 9 of 9

try to copie the texte in word and use google translate, this may help you to understand

there is only phones like the galaxy note 3 or galaxy s5 which are sold worldwide!!