03-23-2015 01:48 PM
My Android music player was getting really sluggish - it would take several seconds to pause after hitting the icon. I looked for the information for clearing the cache and found that Android 4.4.2 works slightly differently. Here's how it worked in my Razr HD:
1. Power the device off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up / Down then press the Power button.
3. When presented with the Boot Mode Selection Menu, release all buttons.
4. Press Volume Down to select Recovery, release Volume completely, then press Volume Up.
5. From the Droid triage screen:
- Press and hold Volume Up, then
-- Press and release Power button.
--- Release Volume Up.
6. Select wipe cache