Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bugzy
What's DOS?
Views: 704
Message 1 of 8

Update for jelly bean to kitkat

hi Moto,

Im using Droid Razr HD  4.1.2 my imei 352530051236719 , wating for kitkat update .When they ll Release in India.

Thanks

bhagavath

Gunee
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 8

Re: Update for jelly bean to kitkat

Hi there,

Motorola has started to roll out the Kit Kat update for the Verizon (US carrier) XT926 (which is normally the model number for the Droid Razr HD) in May. This carrier is the only one that sold the phone in the US.

Now, since you ask about India in particular, according to this page https://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/software-upgrade-news/g_id/2014/, your phone was never sold there. As a result, the information about the update is missing.

To get the most accurate and updated information, you need to go to the software update page of the country you bought your phone from (change country link at the bottom left corner of the page, then Support section, select Software Updates or equivalent). There, you should select the carrier that the phone was originally designed for, and select your model (hopefully it is in the list). The page should tell you what the status of the upgrade is.

Cheers

Will

Royston1
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 8

There also seems to be a lack of clarity around the upgrade for the Razr HD in the UK - purchased through a retailer not service provider.

MotoAgent
MotoAgent
Message 4 of 8

@Royston: It's in the works. As always I can't provide a date as things are fluid and there is too many factors playing in, but they are working on it.

@bhagavath, with the IMEI I can see that you have a device from Latin America. Not sure about this, but I will ask.

Cheers,

Nicole 

Royston1
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 8

Thank You Nicole - Appreciated!

Bugzy
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 8

@Nicole ..Thanks for your reply ..

Waiting for your update ..

regards 

bhagavath

Bugzy
What's DOS?
Views: 703
Message 7 of 8

Flickering blue screen after 4.4.2 kitkat upgrade

Hi Moto,

I observe a rapid blue flickering over the entirety of my screen.While Seeing the Video Vertical mode .

Find that attachment of screen shot.

It's Hardware issue or Software updating problem .Kindly Please Fix the issue As soon as possible .

Thanks

Bugz

MarcosD
What's DOS?
Views: 703
Message 8 of 8

Hello, I would like to upgrade my Moto to KitKat but can´t get it, when i search the update manually my phone says that there isn't any update, and motorola says that the update exist for my country, Argentina. Any one know something about it?

Thanx