Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mitsus
What's DOS?
Views: 632
Message 1 of 3

xt925 UK version with 4.4.2 doesn't boot

Hello guys,

I present the problem. My XT925 now seems dead. A few months ago I received tamto expected update to Android 4.4.2 ... everything went well until now.

Unlocking the phone to call and all processes ranging android crash ... but everyone, I can not use your smartphone so I decided to restart it ... and voila 'since then remains locked on the screen "Warning Bootloader Unlocked" and is wrong ... does not turn off even.

Pressing on Power + Volume Down I can go the fastboot mode (but not in recovery mode). I tried changing the recovery, but fastboot me back "FAILED to Write".

In desperation I tried to restore the firmware 4.1.2 via RSD .... hangs in step 2 (write error !!!). I run all these steps several times, so I do not think it was wrong.

Someone tell me to flash gpt.bin anf tz.mbn for replace partition table, but i'm not able to find these files for my phone version. Can Motorola support Help me please?

Attacked screen shot on my device after Kit Kat update.

What do you think?

Thanks

mitsus
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 3

Re: xt925 UK version with 4.4.2 doesn't boot

Hi Guys or Motorola Support,

nobody can give me some instructions on how to try to solve the problem?

arbyz13
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 3

Re: xt925 UK version with 4.4.2 doesn't boot

I have the same problem. Need full 4.4.2 firmaware. That's just where to get the full 4.4.2 firmware?