Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
V3AA
Paper Tape
Views: 30
Message 11 of 11

Re: Please make a Motorola Razr "V3" with 4G LTE

I do believe that original V3 Razr was the perfect phone EXCEPT it did not follow through bands

stopped at 2G. Yes you had similar ones (uglier and bulkier) following it. but I  thnk the original release was the slimmest and best there is.

I thnk if MOTOROLA give users chance to use that SAME PHONE ( no changes in cosmetics ) but add 4G funtionaltiy. that will be THE HOTTEST seller item all over the world. I just hate to carry big phone PDAs in back pocket and we need purse for it. so  dont change any thing just add 4G .

As per the new version of it. it lacks that WOW factor in introduction. it sure did come with coffee machine look alike  boring case. (paper like matte box ) look sooo cheap. original introduction was in a limited METAL BOX (aluminum) with accessories and books etc .that was stunning.   I like to see new models in brushed silver or bright chrome versioon with metal box edition.

Pls tell the design team to JUST BRING BACK the original V3 with 4G LTE support. that was all it needed. that design is still the best.

Top Kudoed Posts